Thursday, April 27, 2006

Whats with age!

Pool party at N's was great. Barbecue and a swim at 8 o clk in the night was crazy! Even crazier was the fact that we were not permitted to use the pool beyond dusk and that we set off an alarm trying to open a door and also while playing chicken in the water I sprained my neck! Totally crazy but enjoyable, certainly! (Brought out the child in us for sometime!)

-----


Watched That thing you do today. I had seen the movie before on Star Movies when I was in high school and at that time it had seemed like a nice movie. Today I just couldn't concentrate or enjoy the movie...the predictability of the story, the boyish faces, the teenagerish dialogs and cliched direction got me bored.....
Am I growing old?? (I know I am but this is a serious symptom, no more lovey dovey scenes or sob stories for me. Or maybe I have just matured as a movie watcher and critic. hmmm)

No comments: