Thursday, June 22, 2006

A new love story

I am falling in love. Everything about her is whatever I always wanted. She is beautiful, lively, arty, classy,versatile, smart and intelligent, has coexisting myriad moods- she can be whatever I want her to be. She doesn't bore me with monotony, doesn't incarcerate me, doesn't make me feel that I wanted to be elsewhere. I am attracted to her hopelessly. Will this be a transient liaison or a long term relationship? Only time will tell.

For all those who are wondering about my sexual orientation... she is Seattle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as a kid, saw a documentary about the cities of the future, which was about how cities of the future would be, and how cities like seattle, singapore and one more (dont remember which) were already very much like that.
have always wanted to go there.
need to work for someone who can send me there...
s

Payal said...

:)yeah its worth a visit!