Thursday, May 04, 2006

For every mood....

Sunshine, a balcony facing the ocean, paints, an empty canvas and "If I were a painter and could paint a memory"
Early morning,the warm blanket, post dream confusions that provoke a mischievous smile, a shower, hot breakfast and "Sunrise sunrise looks like mornin' in your eyes",
Rainy afternoon, coffee, sound of water drops trickling down the leaves, old albums with black and white photos and "Don't know why I didn't come"
In the midst of a sunflower field, bright blue sky, chirping of birds and "A little girl with nothing wrong is all alone"
Moonlight, riverside, a bonfire and "What am I to you...."

Whats the common link?
Norah Jones rocks!!!

3 comments:

Saurabh Kumar said...

hey
happened on your blog via orkut. thought i recognised you from somewhere but dont think i was right. anyway, read your piece on Indian television and really liked it because it sounded quite a bit like me.. or like many other people our age I guess, but still.
Anyway, it made me read on and I read about ground zero and then about rainy days and calls back home to younger(?) sisters.
well yes, basically, i had the time and read the whole thing in one gulp :)
Keep on writing!

Just another blogger said...

Lady... u had me totally confused for a moment, was wondering who Pi was.. nice stuff on ur blog!
keep writing.. why doint u scan some of ur paintings n put it up here?

Payal said...

This is my new hobby so am surely gonna keep writing.
GK, I did think of the paintings when I want writing this blog...but was too lazy to scan them :D . Will do so when I get some time