Thursday, March 23, 2006

Unwinding....

Today I had a long day, long enough to be saturated to the brim...one of those days when I forget about my meals, gulp down cans of diet coke, do not browse or chat or read the news, change my clothes in 5 secs flat, when the rest of the world outside the computer screen seems unfamiliar....
That set me thinking as to what are the things that I could derive the most comfort from....
1. An hour long hot shower with 93.9 fm or bubble bath with a book
2. A quiet walk by the lake
3. A phone call to my sis....complete entertainment! The conversation would include the description of an eventful day , about calcutta's weather, about complaints on how mom is partial with me, about the tv serials which everyone watches, about the times in the future when she is gonna come and stay with me and drive me nuts, about her friends' relationships, about dad's regularly repeated questions, about new entries to her shopping wish list from here, about how she never understands what I work on and study :) etc etc etc
4. A good movie
5. Cooking something new
6. Painting
7. ............ actually coming to think of it all I would do once the issue gets fixed is crash!!
Sleep is priceless!

No comments: